- Posted by HomeHow
- On November 19, 2018
- 0 Comments
What could possibly happen in the next few years?
Often people do not realize their mortgage has a lot to do with their current financial situation and their future financial plan. Before you engage yourself into another long mortgage term, HomeHow recommends that you think about these factors:
- How do you feel about your job situation in the next few years? Are you planning to:
- change job
- get a pay raise
- commit yourself into something entirely different
- Do you think you will receive a lump sum of cash within the next few years, such as:
- taking profit from investments
- Do you think you will need some big funds in the next few years, such as:
- planning a home renovation
- getting more education
- investing into a business
- increasing your investment portfolio
- Do you have plans to change where you live, for example:
- wanting a bigger house
- sizing down
- relocating to another province or country
All of the above has something to do with your next mortgage. HomeHow will listen to your situation and take time to find a mortgage that works best for you. Do not hesitate to reach out!
Already received a mortgage renewal notice from your bank? We can tell you what to do by clicking here!